Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Components - Color Echo

Image 1
Image 2

















 
For this first  poster I went with a pineapple. I used the eye dropper tool in Photoshop to catch color from the pineapple to use as the background and font color. For Image 1 I took a yellow color from the leaves to color the background and then a dark green also from the leaves for the text. Because the green text was going to be over the green leaves I also added a shadow to the text to make it pop out a bit. For Image 2 I chose a yellow from the pineapple skin for the background and a brown-purple color from the skin for the text.

Image 3

For Image 3 I went with a pomegranate. I chose colors from the seeds for the background and both sets of text. 
For both of these objects as I was searching for colors in the fruits I was very surprised to see the variation and number of colors there were. You don't think about how many colors are in a fruit until you have the eye dropper and are catching all the different colors in a small space.

No comments:

Post a Comment